Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa Drives a Chevy

I made a trip to my favorite store today, Best Buy. I could spend hours in that store! Today, I was in the CD section and saw an older gentleman wearing a goofy hat that had many colors. As soon I got up close to see his face, I noticed he had a massive white beard. The first initial thought I had was he was Santa Clause!! He must have needed some assistance in getting all his presents for this Christmas so he needed to go to Best Buy.

As I was leaving the store to head back to my car, I notice there was a Chevy pick-up backing up from the first spot in the parking lot. When I looked at who was driving, it was the guy I saw in the store, Santa!! Which brings me to a revelation, Santa drives a Chevy.

I bet you didn't know that, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suspected it but I didn't know